- Name of the course: Clinical Physiotherapy Observership Programme on Spinal Disorders.
- What we aim to teach the applicants: Clinic radiological update and Physiotherapy Interventions in patients of spinal disorders. evidence-based therapeutic approach. Renowned mentors will give lectures on different topics including interactive sessions.
- How it will benefit them (now and in future): Diagnose and Treat patients affected by a wide array of pathologies affecting the spine including pre and post operative management and other conservative management shall build up strong confidence in the candidates.
- Duration of the training program (weekly frequency): Half day course, thrice a week for one month.
- Accreditation: Certification by Spine Research Foundation, an organization dedicated to education and training of spine professionals for more than a decade. Learn more ...
Who Should Apply?
- Train with us (spine and neuro-physiotherapy as focus)– Recent BPT/MPT pass-outs, looking for opportunities to expand their spine practice are the ideal candidates for this course.
- What vision do we uphold for this course and how that should tally with the applicant– By this course, we uphold the mission and vision of SRF in enhancing the quality of spine care amongst individuals treating spine patients.
Admissions at a Glance
- Yearly frequency of the course– Twice a year
- Start date of the next session– February and July every year
- What is our way of selection– Applications are invited through our website and selection is based on the CV of the candidate with special attention to the value this course will have towards enhancing the performance of the applicant regarding spine care.
Eligibility Criteria– BPT or MPT from a recognized institution and combined percentage of all years must be 50 percent or more.
The course fee is 10,000 INR with all the funds being used by Spine Research Foundation for education/ training/ research.
Learn more ...