Seeing to your needs
You might be wondering how to avail our services…. what’s the procedure, well it is simple……. If you are diagnosed with any problem associated with spine, OR, you want to get a check-up with symptoms that you may feel necessary to be accurately treated, following are the steps:
- Get in touch with us for a consultation with our team of experts. Click here to contact us...
- Our doctors would instruct you to get certain investigations done as they deem essential.
- After a thorough assessment of your condition, we would take a call on whether you genuinely need an operation for your symptoms. If you need surgery, substantial financial help can be arranged through Spine Research Foundation. An estimated cost will be provided to you based on which you can apply for maximum possible help.
- Usually there must be convincing evidence to prove your financial liabilities and your income. The policy of our foundation is to fund about two-thirds of the total cost of operation understanding that the remaining one third will have to be raised by the patient party. The amount of financial help is solely based on the discretion of the foundation. If required, we extend our help for post operative physiotherapy too.
- Be rest assured from here onwards that your treatment is now in the hands of our team of specialists, who are vetted by health care professionals for their renowned contributions to the medical fraternity all over the globe.
Here we are presenting few Notable Cases of the patients who were operated in different times in the span of last 10 years through Spine Research Foundation.
In the year 2017 a 12 year old school girl presented with severe deformity over the back noticed 3 years ago. She underwent Anterior and Posterior Scoliosis correction. Below are some of her pre and post operation images.
A 12 year old school girl was presented with severe deformity of back for the last 2 years. She was initially managed with Halo application followed by Posterior Scoliosis correction done in the year 2021. Below are some of her pre and post operation images.
11 year old kid presented with deformity of back with poor sitting balance and breathing problems. He was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy with severe kyphoscoliosis when he was 4 years old. He was initially given Halo gravity traction to aid the surgery and improve his breathing function. Posterior Scoliosis correction done in stages on 25.08.2020 and 01.09.2020. Below are some of his pre and post operation images.
A 46 year old male presented with progressive deformity of the neck (Chin-on-chest deformity) for last 6 months after lifting heavy weight on head, weakness of all 4 limbs with gait instability and urinary problems for which he was catheterised since 2 months. He was initially put on Halo gravity traction and then Combined Anterior and Posterior fixation with decompression and Deformity correction was done on 23.07.2019.
An 8-year-old child presented with deformity of back (scoliosis) in 2013. Then he was applied Growing Rod construct and was under regular follow up. In every 6 months distraction of Growing Rods were done for the last 8 years. Finally surgery of Posterior scoliosis correction and fusion was done on 20.08.2021. Below are some of his pre and post operation images.